Monday, October 8, 2012

KCWC Day One



Woo Hoo KCWC has begun!!  This weekend I made a Flashback Skinny Tee in size 3T.  I ordered some fabric from GirlCharlee that arrived on Friday and I could not wait to cut into it.  


Rae's pattern has several options for hemming/finishing.  I have done a 2 inch cuff (using my husbands old orange target t-shirt).



For the neck I did a bound neckband and love the way that it looks.  I think that it may decrease the amount the neckband stretches so I had to add an inch to the suggested length in order for it to fit my daughter.  


Overall I really like the result.  The pattern is so simple to follow with lots of options to choose from.  The shirt isn't perfect but I think it will get lots of wear this fall/winter.  

This may be a two post day--I used the Flashback Skinny Tee to make a knit dress for Lydia as well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment