Tuesday, February 14, 2012

busy busy bee


I made this sweet car seat canopy for my sister-in-law Jodie.  She is due in late April with her third little girl!  I hope she likes the finished product!  






I made a little peek-a-boo hole so that she could check on the little angel.



Okay, so this is my first attempt at the Oliver + S Family Reunion pattern-- view B.  It has gone fairly well so far.  I should have trimmed the collar a little better and I am kinda stuck at the button placket and hemming.  Must.Push.Forward.



I made it three quarter sleeves instead of little cap sleeves.  I am happy with how they turned out.

These are pictures of the "baby snuggler" that I will be gifting to my little niece Norah.  I love this simple pattern that I found via this blog :)





Okat so my final efforts have been towards making some things for my new Etsy shop!  I have wanted to start selling some baby items for a little while now but just haven't done it.  I have enjoyed making things for Lydia so much that I thought it would be fun to provide handmade things for other moms as well! I am starting small with just some fun bibs and maybe burp cloths to make a few sets.



No comments:

Post a Comment