She is the sweetest, brightest little girl. I made her a pencil case and filled it with fun things she can take to school (she started kindergarten like a big girl in August).
This is a pretty lousy picture but you get the point. I was in a hurry to package her present and take it to California!
I have made so many things recently and have been so bad at taking pictures.
The list for the last few weeks includes:
- 2 x Flaskback Skinny Tees in size 3t for my 22 month old
- 1 Buttercup Bag + 1 zippered coin purse for my mother-in-laws birthday
- 1 Double Layered Simple Skirt with Lazy Days Skirt ribbon hem
- 1 Almost finished purple chambray Class Picnic Blouse size 2t
- Finished my first quilt
- lots of bibs, pacifier clips, burp cloths, and a few baby shoes for my etsy shop
list for the next few weeks:
- Mustard Linen Skirt using noodlehead's flat front skirt tutorial
- Finish Picnic Blouse
- Skinny cords via running with scissors tutorial
- Flashback Skinny Tee Cardigan inspired by True Bias
We are visiting my family in Pennsylvania. This is my grandma--she is 93 and nearly blind but the coolest lady I have ever known. I miss her when I am gone.
p.s. that is a crappy shot but that is what the double layered simple skirt
looks like (the one on Lydia not me)
...i love how it turned out! Promise it isn't that scandalous in real life.